Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Afterlife

I died over the weekend, went to heaven and I am back now to report on how sublime it is.  For those of you who imagined pearly gates, soft clouds to lounge on, a picturesque sky and enchanting angels, I am here to tell you it looks a little more like storage organizers, lounge chairs, picture frames and whimsical fabrics.  I finally made my first trip to IKEA!

Cue harps and singing angels.

Here we are about 30 minutes after arriving in Tampa, FL.


Evan's excited, but he's been here before.


It was GLORIOUS! There really are no words to describe how incredibly excited I was, so Evan has requested I simply share the video of our arrival.

 It speaks for itself or at least for myself.


And in related news: Figuring out how to import videos to our blog now makes things a whole lot more embarrassing around here.  :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that was hysterical! I thought Julie & I were excited the first time we went, but this tops that (or at least I think it does, we destroyed all recordings)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even seen cheetahs move that fast.

    ReplyDelete

we love hearing from you. please leave a comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...